Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Unity Stamp Company Design Inspiration

Good Morning crafters!
Today, I have a little inspiration for you using one of the stamp sets from Unity Stamp Company. 
Let me ask you something first.  How many of you have had a ‘bad’ day, a day when nothing goes your way, a day when you just feel ‘yuk’ and  you just want to hide in a corner?  Most of us, I guess.  Well, this card reflects that feeling.   
When I got this stamp I decided that my card would have a simple, uncomplicated feel to it but that wasn’t enough.   So I chose this red, black and white colour combination.  Simple but striking, don’t you think?


Supplies:
White, black and red cardstock
Unity Stamp Company stamp set- Crappy Day
Scissors and distressing tool
Tim Holtz fired brick distress ink & Memento tuxedo black ink
Ribbon, black laces, polka dot button, glue stick and double sided tape

I hope you have found some inspiration today.  Thank you for dropping by.  
Happy crafting!
Best wishes
Paper Lane Design Team Member