Saturday, September 22, 2012

Martha Stewart Acrylic paint - Design Inspiration

Good morning crafters, I hope you are all well and enjoying the (ever so slightly) cooler weather. 
It is Jill here with a little design inspiration for you. 
First of all, let me ask you something? Have you discovered the new and fabulous range of Martha Stewart acrylic paints in store at Paper Lane yet? The range is amazing and the colours are scrummy!
Today I want to show you how versatile these paints are and more importantly, how easy they are to use. 
I started off with a Kaisercraft picture frame that I painted using Martha Stewart satin acrylic paint (the colour is ‘surf’).  I also painted the chipboard flowers (the ones you see layered in the top right corner) and the miniture butterflies.  I also altered my flower embellishments by painting them in coordinating colours.  So simple yet so effective, don’t you think?

Here is a picture of the frame before I got out the paints!
And a photo of my finished project....
Here is a close up photo....


And another....



And another...


Supplies:

Kaisercraft small photo frame
Martha Stewart satin acrylic paint -Surf and Jonquil
My Mind's Eye 'The Sweetest Thing' designer paper & tiny word stickers
Tim Holtz distress ink - walnut stain
Cheery Lynn corner die cuts
EK Success heart border punch
Ribbon, buttons, flowers, hemp,


I hope i have inspired you in some way today.  Until the next time, happy crafting.
Take care
Jill
Paper Lane Design Team Member