Thursday, September 13, 2012

sUnshine at Echo Park …



Paradise Beach Collection
{Echo Park}

sPlash those summer beach adventures using this collection …
simply adorable …
playful …
colorful …
 a fun collection!
 

Got a challenge this time … while designing the page and inspiration for everybody …
{wanna know?}
easy peasy …
I decided to do Back To Basics … Traditional …
Easy and Simple
Only the paper collections and sticker elements.
I did not use any mixed media(ish) effects
awesome!
awesome!
I truly enjoyed it {jump! jump!}and also the original design was not to put any photos …
gotcha! yes, but I did …

Hello Summer
{hello summer, surfer girl!}



I just cut all the details that I wanted to use
and do the mix n' match with the sticker elements.
 

What's next? Are you up to for a personalized Postcard?
In my previous post here, I have created a Postcard Journal Album.
I love postcards … and I love to make my own "postcards"
or simply a postcard template for a menucard or invitation card …
anything at all.




... I am just loving the flippies ... so adorable!

 
check out the latest updates at Paper Lane Blog site and projects
from my fellow DT members.

and don't forget to start tinkering your Echo Park Paradise Beach Collection ... make it easy and simple ...
cut.stamp.stick.
and have fun!


 
Supplies:
Patterned Paper Echo Park – Paradise BEach;
Cardstock Bazzill – Cream; Chipboard
Embellishments Echo Park – Element Stickers
Stamps / Inks Ranger- Distress Ink: Vintage Photo, Inkssentials Glue n' Seal