Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Echo Park 'Homemade' Recipe Book

Good morning crafters,
I am sure most of you out there enjoy cooking or baking as well as crafting, yes?  If so, I have the perfect little project for you to create.  A mini book to hold your favourite recipes. 
When I saw this Echo Park ‘ Homemade’ mini theme kit, I was inspired straight away into making this mini book/album.  This fabulous kit which is available from Paper Lane contains 6 double sided papers and a page of element stickers, just perfect for creating this little album and it's embellishments.  I created little pockets to keep my recipes in and added little journal cards so i can write down recipes and tips.
It’s such a handy size, I can keep it in my drawer without it taking up too much space. What do you think?

I hope i have inspired you today. Next time you are in Paper Lane, check out the fantastic range of Mini Theme kits available in store. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Best wishes,
Jill
Paper Lane Design Team member