Thursday, October 25, 2012

Last hurray … MY sUmMer heLLo



{Echo Park}
Hello Summer Collection
Oh yes … my last hUrray for the sUmMer feel …
summer "eLements" are already fading away …
the summerish bright and colorful things
are nowhere to be found …
but wait …
I still have one more collection to play and tinker around
fuNtabulous & playful
Summer collection!
  
[CHALLENGE to seLf]
to use the Journaling Cards, Chipboards, Element Stickers
& 6x6 Paper pad as main
components of my 2 projects …
of course, I also used the patterned papers


 
{wanna know?}
Lets get Back To Basics … AGAIN … Traditional …
Easy and Simple plus
a bit application with simple mixed media(ish) effects



{Remember This} Journal Album 
yes, i decided not put any photos … just my random thoughts …

[background]
i brought along with me the Journaling cards while on vacation
so whatever I was thinking while sipping my piña colada,
I just randomly write it down
And I love it

[get messy]
i created the background with gesso,sponged with acrylic paints
distressed the edges and use decoupageish technique 


Supplies:
Patterned Paper Echo Park – Hello Summer;
Cardstock Bazzill – Cream; Chipboard
Embellishments Echo Park – Element Stickers
Stamps / Inks Ranger- Distress Ink: Vintage Photo, Inkssentials Glue n' Seal
Others Sponge, Titan Buff, Bead Gel, Gesso, Time Travel Template, Gel Paste,
Washi Tape, Crackling Paste, Brown Corrugated Paper, Album diecut

 
{Good Morning Sunshine} Cover Layout
another mega yes … just my random thoughts …
[background]
I created the layout thinking that
I will use it as an album cover … well, maybe or simply as 
wall decor ... use your fave shabbyish-look frame
... totally flexi

[how-to]  

 
I cut all the flower details because I want to
create a dimensional effect with my flowers
then just add sticker elements, journal card.

 [voila!]

Supplies:
Patterned Paper Echo Park – Hello Summer;
Cardstock Bazzill – Cream; Chipboard
Embellishments Echo Park – Element Stickers
Stamps / Inks Ranger- Distress Ink: Vintage Photo, Inkssentials Glue n' Seal
Others Washi Tape



check out the latest project inspirations from my 
fellow DT members …
grab your crafty bag [surely that its full of crafty tools and goodies],
and start your summer journal album and layout …
the last summer "feel".