Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Design Inspiration My Mind's Eye 'Dolled Up' - card and altered notebook

Good morning,
It is Jill here with a little design inspiration to brighten up your morning and hopefully I will inspire you to dig out your crafting goodies and make something beautiful.
For today, I am using the My Mind’s Eye (Dolled up) cardstock paper pack and I have a ‘starburst’ card and an altered notebook to show you.
The design in this card is perfect for showing off this beautiful paper and I just love the way it turned out.
The notebook was a very inexpensive notebook with a very boring cover! I ‘dolled it up’ using this bright butterfly paper on the front (from the MME ‘dolled up’ paper pack) and grey stripes on the back. A little pretty bow and some distress ink were added and that was it! Easy and cost effective! Pretty not boring! What is stopping you? Give it a try today.
I hope i have sparked your imagination and that you will find some time to craft today. 
Take care
Hugs, Jill x
Paper Lane Design Team member