Friday, October 19, 2012

Design Inspirations – I {heart} Washi

Hello crafters!

It’s time to un-roll those washi tapes. 
If you don’t have one, time to drop by at Paper Lane 
and grab one for yourself.  

Here are some inspirations for you from the 
Indie Chic collections…

 Love this collection, it really has chic designs. 

 Chic tag
  
Recycled the packaging and made a tag. 
I used washi tape as a background and made a flower out of it.

Also used washi tape as decorative border in a tag. 
Goes well in layouts or cards too.


I decorated/altered an empty bottle.


  I called this my ‘Washi-tainer’
 

Washi + paper clips = Clip-tastic!
My colleagues love this!!



  
 Decorated some binder clips!


Made some tiny banners  on pins!  
Then use as embellishment on a project.

Decorated some tea candle holder


I {heart} Washi…chic
so versatile…possibilities are endless…
easy to take anywhere.



I hope I have inspired you today.
I wonder what you’ll come up with.

Most important is for you to enjoy and have fun!

Cheers,
irene