Sunday, October 7, 2012

Design Inspiration - My Mind's Eye ' The Sweetest Thing' layout

Good morning crafters!
The weather this morning is much cooler, let us hope that this is the start of the cooler days. Have you all been busy crafting? I have and today I would like to share a layout with you that I made using the gorgeous My Mind’s Eye (one of my favourite brands) ‘ The Sweetest Thing’ collection.
Fabulous paper, gorgeous designs, stunning colours….. just a perfect combination for turning your most treasured photos into a beautiful layout.
I am also a little addicted to the new Martha Stewart acrylic paints in store at Paper Lane (ok, I’m a big bit addicted but don’t tell anyone!) so I have used these paints to colour my Dusty Attic chipboard ‘mini words’ and the cog. Such a perfect colour match for this beautiful MME collection.
  

The doily behind the photo is by Cheery Lynn and the words 'adore', 'love' and 'shine' are part of this MME 'the sweetest thing' collection.

And here is my layout. I just love to preserve my photos in such a fun and beautiful way.  


I hope i have inspired you today.  Take hold of your imagination and let's get crafting and have fun!   

  Take care,
 Jill x
 Paper Lane Design Team member