Sunday, September 9, 2012

Design Team Inspiration - Simple Stories Summer Fresh collection

Good Morning crafters,
Have you seen the fantastic Summer Fresh paper collection from Simple Stories? Isn't it fabulous?  If you have not seen it yet, then i have some inspiration to share with you this morning in the form of a tri-fold shutter card, a matching gift bag and tag.       
The papers are double sided and they are beautiful to work with.  I decided to make a tri-fold shutter card as it is a great way to show off these fabulous papers.  This paper is too nice to be sitting in a drawer so when i was finished making the card, I used the remaining paper to create a matching gift bag and tag. 
Here are some photos:



I hope I have inspired you to make your own projects. I would love to see what you create.
Best wishes,
Paper Lane Design Team member