Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Design Inspirations - An Inspiring Story


Tell Your Story Collection
{Teresa Collins}
We all have a story to tell and it’s wonderful to show them through our creations.
Either a card… a layout…a mini album…
or any projects you have in mind
Tell Your Story Collection
Is perfect for that!

Let me tell my story…
Hmmm…show you what I came up with
Such an awesome double sided paper collection

Made a card with you in mind



Did a bit of punching, embossing, die cut leaves…
added some ribbons and a rhinestone medallion from the same collection...


Love the way this card turns out.



Just For You

Can’t help myself… love the papers and love the colors.
Awesome! So, I made another card…



The collection comes with lovely flowers and chevron designs too,
just right for my card.
Die cut some leaves and a bird which I painted with silver acrylic paint
then embossed with silver embossing powder…
little bit of texture, rub ons sentiment, stickles and  rhinestones.

Decorated inside the card too!





We CHERISH every time you visit us at Paper Lane!
We CHERISH your moments with us and it simply takes our breath away!


Tell Your Story
I still have a SPINning story to tell…
With this collection, you will never be run out of inspiration.
I love quotes and if you do, it is right there in this collection too.

Another project I came up is a Mini Spinner Album
Perfect for all my stories to document and share


Because it spins, the story never ends…
when one story ends, a new story begins…



view of the spinner from the top…


Here are the pages…







Had an awesome and wonderful spinning moments creating this up
Time to spin your creativity and
remember to follow your heart…


Be inspired…create…tell your story.
We love to hear from you.



Hugs,