Sunday, June 24, 2012

DUBAI wordbook inspiration


Good Morning crafters,
Today I would like to bring you some early morning inspiration using one of the many fabulous wordbooks available from Paper Lane.  I made this beautiful DUBAI wordbook using the pre-cut chipboard albums available in store.  All the papers I used throughout the album are from the Paper Lane Dubai Paper Collection, Arabesque Memories by Becky Fleck.   
As the papers are so beautiful and perfect for this wordbook album, I decided to let the papers speak for themselves and kept the album minimalistic. I added some photos and just a few embellishments because i did not want to hide the beautiful papers. Now I have an album of memories to treasure forever and a reminder of special times.
Here are some photos:







I hope I have inspired you to make your own album?  Why not pop down to Paper Lane and see the different chipboard albums and wordbooks available.  I wouild love to see what you create.
Best wishes,
Paper Lane Design Team member