Sunday, June 24, 2012

Design Team Inspiration - Eid

Good Morning crafters/ Ramadan Mubarak,
Today I would like to share with you, two cards I hope will reflect the special moments during this holy month of Ramadan.
I made both cards using the fabulous Paper Lane Islamic silhouette stamp set but used a different technique to achieve different results.
In this first card, I stamped the image using Versamark then dusted Ranger Perfect Pearls (cappuccino) over the ink using a paintbrush.  This gives the image a nice shimmery effect.   The sentiment was created using the same technique and was cut out using a Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey Ovales die cut.


With this second card, I stamped the image using Versamark and dusted it with Ranger Antiquities (weathered white) embossing powder and set it with my heat tool.


Two quick and easy cards for you to make and send to your loved ones this Eid.

I hope I have inspired you today to make your own Eid cards.  May Allah shower you with his blessings in this holy month of Ramadan and fill your homes, hearts and souls with happiness, prosperity and peace.
Best wishes,

 
Paper Lane Design Team member