Sunday, April 29, 2012

DCWV The Playtime Stack - Accordion Fold Album


Hello, everyone! Lidiya here with a post dedicated to the latest DCWV collections. I'm sure that most of you who visited Paper Lane in the last month could not but notice the big yummy stacks of DCWV papers. Those are awesome, aren't they? So many, so colourful and so different!

For my projects I chose The Playtime Stack collection which is basically a kids collection with cute characters and lots of sparkle and glitter. The papers are adorable in their own simple way and come on my favourite kraft paper and not just on the regular white cardstock. This makes them quite unique!

Sweet, shiny and simple - that's all you need to scrapbook your little ones' photos and enjoy the collection with a smile every time you look at it.

Today I am offering you a fun accordion fold album, which is just so cute and easy to make.

All I used to make the album was:

Cardstock and patterned paper: Bazzill and DCWV The Playtime Stack
Embellishments: Buttons and brads
Adhesives: Double sided tape, foam tape and Glossy Accents
Tools: Paper trimmer, Martha Steward butterfly punch, Silhouette die cut flowers
Other: Uniball Signo white gel pen.




I used the album for the photos of Raya's first sports day at school.

I chose the best moments of the day and now we have a wonderful keepsake of the event!


If you like the album and would like to make your own, please contact Paper Lane for more details.

Thanks for joining me today and stay tuned for more projects and ideas how to use this sweet collection. Happy and sparkly crafting,