Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Echo Park Sweet Girl Mini Album


Hello! Here I am with another album. This time I used papers, stickers and chipboard stickers from the super bright and sweet Eco Park Sweet Girl Collection available now at Paperlane.


I wanted the album to be interesting, interactive and fun, so I used many flaps, pockets and clips - you won't believe how many photos you can put in this mini album!


There are two flaps on the front cover that also serve as a way to keep the album closed and an interesting way to do your journalling.


Inside there is a big pocket for more photos, four pages for photos and journalling, and a smaller pocket on the back cover.


And here is a closer look at two of the pages.

 


I had super fun playing with this collection. Give it a try! 

Happy crafting,

Lidiya