Sunday, December 16, 2012

Echo Park Seasons Greetings Cards & Box Frame

Good morning all,

 I hope you are all enjoying this cooler weather. It is great to be able to get outdoors and enjoy the beauty of this fabulous Emirate we call home. 

 Christmas is on the cards soon for many people therefore I would like to show you a few little projects I made using the beautiful Echo Park ‘Seasons Greetings’ collection. 

 Today, I am sharing with you, two Christmas cards and a Christmas box frame. 

I love big sentiments and i love creating cards with beautiful papers and big sentiments. Four designer papers, one cardstock, sentiment, a couple of snowflakes, Ranger tinsel for sparkle, buttons and job done!




This is a shutter card. I used three papers from the Season's Greetings collection. The sentiment is from the Element stickers pack which i added to a Tim Holtz 'styled labels' die cut. I added the same die cut to the inside too so a message could be added and I finished it off with a couple of buttons.




 This is a 6'' x 6'' natural wood box frame. I have decorated the inside with papers and embellishments from the Season's Greetings Element sticker pack. A great way to add more festive spirit to your home or office.




 I hope i have inspired you in some way today. 
 Happy crafting! 
 Take care. Hugs, 
Jill 
Paper Lane Design Team member