Friday, August 3, 2012

Our DT Jennifer Caldwell's Mademoiselle Pad Inspirations


Good day, Paper Lane readers!

My DCWV pad was Mademoiselle, a pretty French inspired group of papers with some neutrals and teal, hot pink, purple, yellow and green. I decided to use it to start my India layouts (we travelled to India last April and I've done very few layouts so far). My colour scheme for the India trip is yellow, green, neutral, red and black and I was able to find plenty of papers in this stack to work with.


Sikandara: gold paper and green/cream trellis paper is mounted on green cardstock. The bronze foil border along the bottom of the photos is an adhesive border by K & Co (available at Paper Lane), and the paper flowers are also from K & Co. The large tag was from my stash and the green title stickers are Bella Blvd.








Road hazards of Rajasthan: No cardstock in this one, but the DCWV papers are all cardstock weight, so I used the pretty gold paper as the base, added some green/cream trellis across the bottom third and a strip of red at the left edge (MME). The daisy border along the right side of the photos is another adhesive border from K & Co and the olive green daisy ribbon is from the Paper Lane trim collection. Title stickers are Bella Blvd as before and also some October Afternoon Mini Market stickers from my stash.









There goes my two projects for the DCWV Mademoiselle stack pad. I hope I had given you a few ideas to use for your favorite pad.

It has been a great experience to be a part of Paper Lane Design Team and I will always treasure the experience.

Aim to always be productive, and keep on crafting!

Always,
Jennifer