Thursday, July 19, 2012

DCWV Tres Chic Design Inspiration # 3 ... Moments!

Good afternoon, fellow crafters !!!

Once again … another project for DCWV …
flipping through pages on the Tres Chic collection …


and this time, I will use the different tag styles and sizes
as additional background for the layout …


 
so let's explore on the details on what I made using this collection


  

   
[Dusty Attic Vintage Flower and swirls are just perfect for the embellish around the photos]
[I used Embossing White Puff to add texture on the Swirl chipboard + Distress Embossing powder]
[Then added a touch of the White Gold Wax Paste]

 



[I painted the Dress Form with Charcoal Black Acrylic paint]
[Then I added a dash of the White Gold Wax Paste]
[Then embellish it with the Trims and rolled the edges for effects]

 


[I just added Rub-ons each tag]

 

[I painted the Chandelier with Charcoal Black Acrylic paint]
[I added the Film Strips]

 
Voila!

Supplies:
Patterned Paper
DCWV – Le Trés Chic Stack;
Cardstock
Bazzill – Cream; Chipboard
Embellishments Dusty Attic Vintage Rose, Chandelier Small, Wire Dress Form, Foliage; Paper Lane Trims; Ranger Tim Holtz Strip Film, Washi Tape
Others
– Brad, Kaisercraft Rub ons
Stamps / Inks
Ranger- Distress Embossing Powder: Antique Linen, White Puffs, Claudine Hellmuth Acrylic Paint Charcoal Black, Crystal Stickles; Tsukineko Embossing Stamp Pad Clear;
Stampendous Embossing Enamel Shabby Pink
Mediums Gesso, White Gold Wax Paste