Tuesday, July 17, 2012

And the Design Challenge # 3 Winner Is ...

Good Morning Crafters!
The Design Challenge #3 has ended and I am delighted that we have received many fabulous entries.  So, before I announce the winner and top three, I would like to say a very big ‘’Thank You’’ to the talented crafters who took the time to enter.
So without further delay, the winner of the Design Challenge #3 is ...................
Payal Kapoor with this gorgeous card.  I loved the technique used on the clock face and the variety of flowers and colours are really beautiful.


And my Top 3 goes to:
Dada Cruz with this stunning album.  I love the papers, the stitching, flowers and pins.  Perfect for keeping your favourite memories in.



Hafsa Alsada with her beautiful layout of her daughter.  A gorgeous photo, beautiful paper  and such a pretty design.



Saadia Shoaib with this pretty flower pot.  I love the variety of flowers and colours, the lace and the lattice work on the pot.

I must say that i had a very hard job picking only one winner and a top three because all the entries were fantastic.  Thank you once again for all your entries.  I hope you will join in again next time. Happy crafting!
Best wishes,
Design Team Member for Paper Lane