Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Design Inspiration for Bo Bunny's Weekend Market Collection

For today we are featuring a layout from our DT Janine using papers from Bo Bunny's Weekend Market Collection :

The Bo Bunny weekend market papers was a change from the shabby chic papers I had been working with for the past few months.  I was not sure initially what kind of project I would do with them so I spread the papers out on a table and stared at it; and as I stared at them I knew I would do a masculine theme. It was a challenge for me to do the layout as I love flowers, pearls and lace but I think I incorporated both the feminine and the masculine and am very pleased with the result.  The papers are awesome and would perfectly suit a vintage mini album or junque journal; of course with such awesome papers any project would emerge stunning!




 

Dad and Me 12 x 12 Layout Materials

Bo Bunny 12 x 12 & 6 x 6 Weekend Market Papers
Bo Bunny Weekend Market cut out & My Dad My Hero Stickers
Bo Bunny Timepiece chipboard swirl
Tim Holtz Ideology button sticker
Jolees Boutique metallic butterfly strip
Die cut & paper doily from Cheery Lynn
Fleur de lis, flowers, ribbon, lace, ribbon
12 x12 black chipboard
Glue, double sided tape, brushed corduroy distress ink




So beautiful, isnt it ? We hope you've been inspired to recreate your own layout featuring the Weekend Market papers ! Happy crafting !