Sunday, April 8, 2012

Design Inspiration for American Crafts' Garden Cafe Collection

Our Design Inspiration for today comes from DT Jill using American Crafts Garden Cafe Paper :


Jill's Easel Card

This collection is fantastic. The papers are beautiful, double sided and great to work with. The designs are perfect for many different creations but the minute I saw this collection, I knew that I had to make a beautiful card so I chose to make a card suitable for a close friend. I used both sides of the paper called ‘Rose’s Kitchen’ in my design and i am happy with the outcome.






Materials used:

American Crafts Garden CafĂ© - Rose’s Kitchen paper (both sides)
Hero Arts butterfly stamp
EK Success border punch
E K Success corner rounder
Tim Holtz distress inks ( Walnut stain & Mustard seed)
Copics
Paper and Such sentiment from ‘Better Poppies’ stamp set
Lace.




Please do watch out for our succeeding posts showing more beautiful designs for all our "New Arrival" paper collections and pads! Till then☺