Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pleased to Introduce Our New DT Jill !!

Happy Saturday dear crafters !!

It is the month-end so we do hope you're in high spirits pampering yourselves a bit after this busy month of March.

Continuing with our feature on our new Design Team Members , we are so pleased to introduce to you one very special lady , and her name is Jill Ahermouch.

Read on to know more :





My name is Jill. I am from Scotland and I’ve been married to Omar for 10 years. We have been blessed with a son who is the centre of our world Alhamdulillah. I am a full time mummy and when I am not doing housework I am creating my projects.

I am inspired by the many blogs that I follow. Sharing tips, photos and techniques on blogs and the internet sharing websites (e.g You Tube and Facebook) gives crafters and ‘would be’ crafters great inspiration. The internet is also a great place to keep up to date with the new products on the market.

Personally, I do not like to think that I have one particular style as I am open to learning new techniques. My favourite items include stamps, beautiful papers, distress inks, copics, punches, ribbon and buttons.

I am honoured and delighted to be a member of Paper Lane’s Design Team. My aim is to reach out to people who feel like they would like to try cardmaking/scrapbooking etc and to show them that they too can make beautiful creations. Furthermore, I would like to showcase the projects/creations I make using supplies that are readily available at Paper Lane.

‘’ Where there is a will there is a way.’’ If you would like to know/learn more, Paper Lane is the perfect place to achieve this.

Best wishes, Jill 




Apart from being a paper crafter (and Jill is a VERY prolific card-maker, please check out her blog here to see her vast work) Jill is also a qualified confectioner , and an active supporter of Cancer Research UK.  Sharing her creative skills and talents to a very worthy cause, you may read more by clicking on this link.

Such a sweet lady, and a selfless one to boot, indeed we are so very proud to have you on our Design Team Jill !

Crafters, please do take a look at some of Jill's creations :












We cant wait for April to start as you'll then see more of our Design Team Members' works ! 

Until then, have a laid-back Saturday everyone and do take time to enjoy yourselves !