Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Webster Pages Design Inspirations

Hello Scrappers!

Below we bring you the amazing layout done by our DT Marina using Western Romance Collection.

I loved the papers and again my imagination started working on.. I knew straight from the beginning I will make one page about my childhood. The papers inspired me, especially Line Dance paper. I remembered my childhood, lots of dresses, my friends, spirit of the time, even smell of my grandma pies!!!.. And I wanted to experiment this time. As a result of my experimentation the layout “My childhood” was created. I extracted image of me as a girl from an old photo using Abode Photoshop. Printed and cut it out. I arranged 6 “blocks” for journaling where I mentioned my favorite memories of my childhood. The page turned out to be quite naïve and simple but convey the message well. It was one of my experiments..
Layout "My childhood"

Webster's Pages (Western Romance: Gratitude, Sweet

Romance, Line Dance, Country Fresh, Date Night), white cardstock.

Die-cuts (TimHoltz Alterations - Mini Hearts Set), Punch (Paper

Blossoms), Martha Stewart Edge Punch

Others: white gel pen, transparency film for ink-jet printers,

inkjet printer
The page “Letters”. This page I did not plan at all. It came out by itself. It is about my great granddad’s common book and me being lucky owner of it. I scanned and printed (decreased in size) 3 pages of my great granddad’s common book and started layering all the elements (all leftovers) together. I had one 1 paper left by that time and some cuts out. And interestingly enough I like this page so much more than first. And again I could not help myself but go into heritage style. That is on my mind right now..
 

Layout "Letters"

Webster's Pages (Western Romance: Country Fresh, Gratitude,

Love letters)

Die-cuts: TimHoltz Alterations (Mini Hearts Set, Tag and

bookplates), Spellbinders shapeabilities (Foliage), Sizzix (Oval

Frame, Bird and Pendant, Flowers and Leaves), EK edge

punch, stamps PinkPaislee (Butterfly Garden)

BoBunny (iCandy brads), Stella and Rose (Hattie "Happy"

Decorative brads),Dusty Attic Chipboard, Flowers (Prima),

Doily, Lace

 



“Sweet friend” card. There was no much option for a card. Everything what was left after creating 2 pages was used here. And I quite like it!!..




Card "Sweet friend"
Webster's Pages (Western Romance: Sweet Romance).

Die-cuts (Spellbinders shapeabilities - Foliage), Stamp (Hero-Arts)

Flowers (Prima), Doily, Lace, white acrylic paint.

As a conclusion I would like to say that I loved this collection, loved experimenting and how papers “helped” me recall my childhood. I would greatly recommend this collection for scrapbookers and paper crafters!!!"