Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Get to Know Paper Lane DT's Marina!


"Hello, dear readers of Paper Lane Blog!!
I am very grateful to the team of Paper Lane for becoming a Designer in their Creative Team for 2011!! I would love to introduce myself. My name is Marina Velichko; I am a wife to a wonderful man & mum to a very curious cute boy. I am 34 years old. I was born and grew up in Siberia and I am living here in Dubai with my family for about 7 years. By education I am a teacher of Physics and Mathematics though as of now I'm a stay at home mum.

I am very passionate about my home, my family. I love to decorate the house, design my dream garden. I always had passion for all things handcrafted.. I love jogging (clears up my mind), dreaming, planning and organizing and, of course, creating new beautiful things and gifts for myself , my family and my friends. I love warm colors, pastels, nature and ocean. I love to learn new things all the time, experiment & collect new ideas.

Some other loves include embroidery, graphic design, photography, fabric, paint, felt, buttons, ribbons, punches, old papers & and so on. I discovered scrapbooking and cardmaking 5 years ago when I bought “PaperCrafts Magazine” in the book store. I am addicted ever since... And now with the Internet community of crafters getting bigger I feel inspired even more than ever. I love to keep things neat and clean with a twist. With paper I love creating cards, journals, mini books and scrapbooks.

I love to meet new people who are creative and inspired, as I would love to share their creativity and inspiration. I have just started a new blog to chronicle my crafty journey, and I look forward to your visit! But most of all, I am looking forward to my paper adventure with Paper Lane!!”


And we are so looking forward to work with you as well, Marina! We've known you for quite some time and we are so delighted that you're now officially a part of the Paper Lane family!

Dear readers, have a look at our DT Marina's first ever Paper lane art work! Incredibly done at such short notice, we cant help but clamor for more!☺