Sunday, July 28, 2013

Charmed ...



{American Crafts}
Lucky Charm Collection
by Dear Lizzy

I am so just loving this entire collection …
I was exploring and playing with words
to write with my journal …
oh well, it is time again to do my
summer mini albums, inspiration tags –
just getting ready, ya' know
coz' once summer vacation is over … hooplaa
meaninnnggg …

 
just gotta' print the photos,
few doodles here and there
and dig in to my new summer mini albums.

 
What d'ya feel like doing?
Got some for you here … be iNspired and
Have fun!

 
just A Love Story
>>>>>>> our life <<<<<<

[layout] 
 [details]





our Love Letters
 <<<<<<---- You Make My Hear Sing <<<<<<

[Layout]

[details]



And yes, this is just charming …
Cool,easy and perfect
for my summer love story inspiration.
[alternative]
I will also use the layout for my
mini album cover
{got more easy peasy projects with this collection ...}
next please -


 check out the latest project inspirations from my 
fellow DT members …
grab your crafty bag now and join me in feeling that summer(ish)
love inspiration