Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Martha Stewart Altered Album


Hello! Here comes my next project using Martha Stewart products. It seems I cannot get enough of them :)

This time I created an altered album using glitter and metallic paints and silkscreens.


I used an album with a plain white textile cover, which I found at a bargain price, and turned it into a beautiful shiny and glittery family album. I first created the pattern using the paints and silkscreens and then decorated with Prima flowers, brads and many ribbons and laces. I also used die cuts from the Teresa Colins Christmas Cottage collection.


Here is a close-up which shows the beautiful glitter and shine and texture of the metallic paints.

 
It was great fun decorating the album and I hope it has inspired you to create your own! 

Happy crafting,

Lidiya