Thursday, November 22, 2012

Design Team Inspiration - [Echo Park] For The Record 2



 
Hello everyone! 
For the record, I’m back with another project to inspire you.
[Echo Park] 
FOR THE RECORD 2 Collection 

 this beautiful paper collection is so inspiring.
 simply irresistible…simply fabulous...

Reminds me of some cherish photos 
that is just perfect for this paper collection…love it!
Hmmm…
I also have a thing with circles these days 
so I decided to make my layout a circle scallop. 

  Simply ME


Hand cut a blue cardstock into circle scallop. 
And who says corner dies are only meant for square corners? 

In this layout, I used Cheerylynn Design Lace Corner Deco F die 
and the yellow pattern paper from the same collection 
as border around my circle scallop layout to give it a unique look.

Used double sided foam adhesive to add dimension on the center circle in the layout.


 Mat the photo with a dark blue pattern paper from the collection. 

The flowers were made using Sizzix Tattered Floral die. I simply love making them…
Die-cut some leaves and flourishes,
then arrange/glued them at the bottom of the photo 
above a border punch strip of pattern papers. 
Added pearls here and there…
place a title on a tag and the rest of bits & pieces. 
Simply fabulous...my page is done.

Product/technique tip: 
Look at your dies and try to use it in a different way just like I did 
and match it with Echo Park Papers ‘For the Record 2’.
It surely will add some stylish flair and interest to your page. 
Experiment and enjoy!

Supplies:
Paper: 
 Echo Park - For the Record 2
Cardstock: 
 Bazzill - Blue;
Embellishments: 
 Kaisercraft - adhesive pearls and pearl brads; 
American Crafts - mini pearl brad; 
October Afternoon - mini market stickers
Tools: 
CheeryLynn Design - Lace Corner Deco F/Olive branches/Fanciful Flourish; 
Sizzix – Sizzlits Strip Vintage Market/ Bigz Dies Tattered Florals; 
Martha Stewart – arch lattice punch



And yet another inspiration for you…
This is one of MY FAVORITE


TIME WITH dear friends, family, loved ones and of course YOU.


Kept this card fairly Clean And Simple. 
You will be able to make one in no time.



I covered the card base with paper from the collection 
then added ribbon, trims, Prima flower and leaves. 
Added my favorite sentiment which is also from For the Record 2 Journaling Card.


 
Hope I got you inspired. 
Just for the record…
time for you to scrap those photos and cherish precious memories 
or made a card for your dear friends, family and  loved ones. 
Don’t forget to grab the Echo Park ‘For the Record 2’ collections at Paper Lane store.
 Join and like Paper Lane at Facebook and 
check out the latest design inspirations from my fellow DT members.

Happy crafting everyone.


Hugs,
Irene