Saturday, August 25, 2012

Just { Simple Stories } …



Summer Fresh Collection

{Simple Stories}
is just perfect for my project
for summer memories …
I was so excited while flipping on each patterned papers …
awesome!
awesome!
[creative brain cracking up already]
more mega awesome!
then finally … oh la la la
where will I start – oh yes, how? Where? What? …
basically all the W's were just coming out.
Think! Think! Think!
And think more! Then …
Finally …

POSTCARD Journal … ALBUM




I have everything in this collection …
I altered few cards … dimension effects, serviette technique
and many more …
but this time, it is all about getting ready the
Postcard Journal Album
to fill in my summer memories this year.

Hello there Sunshine!
Let's have fun in the sun while can still
sneek in few favorite words, activities and photos
in this amazing Postcard Journal Album …

{ it is time to play with our postcards }
mix & match

[Front]

[Back]



[Front]

[Back]



[Front]

[Back]

Back portions of the postcards are for photos and short journal ...

It's the Simple Things ... for summer!

[and my fave ... ever and will always be ...]
caffee 

Whoops! I guess, I am going to end up making more
of this Postcard Journal Album …

simply perfect!

 
check out the latest updates at Paper Lane Blog site and projects
from my fellow DT members.

 
Supplies:
Patterned Paper
Simple Stories – Summer Fresh;
Cardstock Bazzill – Cream; Chipboard
Embellishments Simple Stories – Fundamentals Cardstocks Stickers
Others – Tissue Paper, Fiskar punch
Stamps / Inks Ranger- Distress Ink: Vintage Photo, Inkssentials Glue n' Seal
Mediums Gesso, Serviette varnish & glue matt