Thursday, June 28, 2012

Final Lay-out From DCWV Collage Musings Stack Pack




Hello everyone!

Today, i would like to share with you a layout i made of my son using the beautiful DCWV Collage Musings stack pack. 
Everything i used in my layout comes in this stack pack (except for the words, adorable, smile and love).  I wanted to show that you can still make a beautiful layout without using lots and lots of tools or embellishments.   The ‘smile’ was created using arty.licious letters. The ‘love’ was a rub on and I stamped the ‘adorable’ using an American Crafts alphabet clear stamp set.  
I was happy with the outcome of this layout so i captured it in a frame so I can display it on my wall. 


Here is my layout:



And my layout in the frame:



Layout are a fabulous way to keep your precious memories alive for years to come.  I hope you have been inspired to create your own layout.  Until next time, happy crafting!

Best wishes,
Paper Lane Design Team Member