Sunday, May 13, 2012

Unity Stamps Cards

Hello, crafty ladies! In this post I will show you cards featuring two Unity Stamps images. The cool thing about Unity Stamps is that they come with an image and a matching sentiment, so all you need to do is go ahead and stamp, stamp, stamp :).

I got two quite different images – a kind of a retro telephone and a baby pram – and decided to use the same clean and simple approach, but different colour combos to reflect the images.
I thought the telephone image is just perfect for some basic stamping in a neutral tone, so all I did was stamp the image and sentiment in Adirondack Hazelnut ink and add some colour with the pattern paper strip to cheer up the card. And here it comes:


Supplies:
Cardstock, notecard and patterned paper: Bazzil cardstock, Hero Arts notecard, BoBunny patterned paper.
Stamps: Unity Stamps
Inks: Adirondack Hazelnut ink
Adhesives: Double sided tape, foam tape
Other: scissors, Uniball Signo white gel pen.


When I saw the baby pram stamp, the first idea that came to my mind was - paper piecing - a fun and easy way to add tons for colour and dimension to a project. Here I also opted for the clean and simple design (it seems that I am more and more tempted to use it lately :)).



Supplies:

Patterned paper : Eco Park Dots & Stripes
Stamp: Unity Stamps
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Adhesives: Double sided tape, foam tape, Glossy Accents
Tools: Circle punch, scissors
Other: Buttons, Ranger White Enamel


I hope you enjoyed today’s cards!

Thanks for visiting,
Lidiya