Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Stamper's Heaven at Paper Lane

Come check out sneaks of fabulous stamps we received just in time for the holidays!

HERO ARTS

All NEW Holiday 2010 Collection

All great new cling, clear and wood mounted stamps for the holidays!











Reorders of Hero arts Favorites

PENNY BLACK

We fell in love with all of the new releases of Penny Black and we want to share them all with you. Take a look at all the classic and charming Penny Black stamps perfect for all your cardmaking projects.

All NEW Christmas 2010 Collection


All New Wood Mounted Stamps





REORDERS of Popular Stamps



Don't you just love all these stamps we have for you ?

And here's a lovely card to inspire you:





I used the Penny Black Christmas star on this card. I started with a white card base and apply different stamping and inking techniques to create my background.
This is one of the cards I will be teaching in my Christmas Cardmaking class at Paper Lane.
See you soon!
-Lani