Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hello everyone!

The Mother and Daughter Crop Day is our first Cropping event for this year and it surely aroused the excitement of lots and lots of scrappers!

We will have fun this Saturday at 10:30am-5:00pm with Tracy and Daniella as they help along with your projects and your girls' pretty crown minibook. This will surely be a great bonding time for Moms and their daughters.

These minibooks are beautiful works of art that you can also create on this Crop day!

I am a big fan of crafting with my daughter. Firstly of course, I think the creativity is such an important part of her growth and is such a positive effect on her Emotional Quotient (EQ) which scientists say is now just as important if not more so than IQ. The real benefit though is that it gives her the chance to talk to me. I don't know what it is about sharing glue, paper and scissors that gets her tongue wagging and I get to hear all about what is going on in her head at that time. It makes my heart sing and it is truly my happiest time. Isn’t that after all, why WE all love Crop Days because we can chat and bond?

- Tracy Belling

Dear ladies and little girls, be ready with your supplies and tools. Bring your creativity and enthusiasm for a great day!

See you on Saturday!