Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, My Princess!


My only girl turned 8 today.
She's beautiful bright and funny. She makes me laugh like no one else. She is kind and gentle. She's the one who changed my life forever. She's my miracle.

Happy Birthday, Alia!

I just wanted to share with you the invitations I made for her flower-themed party.





I created these interactive invitations with matching envelopes using scrappin' supplies, it's really easy when you have all the tools at your disposal . I was really pleased with it !
Her big party was held yesterday at Paper Lane and it went well. I prepared some fun craft-related activities for her and her friends. I really put my craftiness to good use :) Everyone had a great time. especially my little girl.

Sweet Lane (our in-house cake shop) prepared the coolest and I guess the most delicious birthday cake a little girl could wish for:

Our chef and cake decorator worked really hard to come out of this design. The top part is a carousel and guess what... spins around. How cool is that!
Everyone was so amazed with it and my little girl was the happiest :)

If you have special occassions to celebrate, Sweet Lane would love to help you create the cake of your dreams, in any shape you want and make it the most delicious one you've ever tasted :)

Have a nice weekend!