Friday, October 31, 2008

Hello Paper Lane Fans!

This is Becky Fleck and I cannot begin to tell you what a wonderful time I have had visiting Dubai and teaching at Paper Lane. If you attended one of my classes on Saturday or Sunday, I hope you had a great time. I know I enjoyed meeting each and every one of you!

For those of you who may not have yet had a chance to visit Paper Lane, I highly encourage you to do so. This is, without a doubt, the MOST BEAUTIFUL scrapbook store I've ever been in, and I have visited a lot of stores throughout the US, Canada and internationally. Maria and Dayla are wonderful store owners and they and their staff are ready to introduce you to this wonderful hobby we call scrapbooking. The store is stocked with all of the very best, most current, trendy products in the industry.

Scrapbooking is your opportunity to leave your children with the legacy of your life and theirs. It is a creative process in history telling and one you won't regret starting. Visit Paper Lane and let them show you that your photos need to come out of the box and onto beautiful scrapbook pages and into albums!

Thank you again Paper Lane!

Becky Fleck
PageMaps

Becky and Chris with the owners of Paper Lane, the Bin Haider family!